WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Lisa2869
05-23-2008, 06:19 AM
Seriesse International is a successful skin care company now offering an enhanced product line through direct sales. Unlike other direct selling companies, Seriesse provides video streaming featuring personal product demonstrations, making it easier to reach, educate, inspire and do business with your customers electronically.
Benefits of becoming a Seriesse Independent Consultant:
~ low start-up costs
~ no inventorying of product
~ upline support & training
~ cutting edge ordering, training & product demonstrations
~ submit orders online or by fax, mail or phone
~ excellent toll-free customer service
~ direct shipping to your hosts & customers
~ 30% product discount
~ 30% commissions & potential to earn 5-10% bonus commissions
~ overrides & sales incentives
~ achievement recognition
~ easy & fun!!
If you're interested in learning more about the Seriesse Opportunity, our product line or the company in general, just click on My Link to go directly to my personal website. You can join my team for only $29.95 to get in on this incredible opportunity and the most amazing skin care products you'll ever come across!
Lisa

Ind.Seriesse Consultant (http://www.cafemom.com/www.myseriesse.com/lisapowell)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1