WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My new favorite food is....

lilmisssunshine
05-22-2008, 08:44 PM
Oatmeal!!

Woohooo!!!! *Finally* I'm craving a food that's healthy! When dealing with the morning sickness I was having such a hard time eating healthy foods. I barely even recocgnize the person I've become, food-wise. Been eating nothing but junk food.

But I just had some oatmeal and I'm happy happy happy! Glad I got the big box at Sam's.

Love,
Shannon

laprincess31
05-23-2008, 06:33 AM
Mine is Watermelon.... oh man it makes my mouth water. lol

Eleez
05-23-2008, 07:02 AM
Hmm...I was doing good with fruit....but then (duh duh duuuuhhh)

FRENCH FRIES!!! with every meal!!!! cheese fries, fries from popeyes, mcdonalds fries, I don't care, I want some!!!!!

I think I'm gonna gain 20 lbs on just the french fries!!!

mchoat
05-23-2008, 08:33 AM
mmmmmmm the new Country Chicken sandwiches from mickey d's is soooooooooooo good! With french fries! And a sweet tea! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley36.gifI'm such a pig....it should be a real treat stepping on that scale next week........

mochocolate
06-04-2008, 01:58 PM
Still no Chocolate??? I am taking orders LOL

kalmond
06-04-2008, 02:50 PM
It is still hamburgers! YUMMY!!!

mchoat
06-05-2008, 07:44 AM
I've fallen in love with black olives. Don't ask

trish892
06-05-2008, 10:29 AM
Chicken noodle soup for me. I am so sick to my stomach about 1/4 of the day.