WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Good Books I've read Lately

ksbell
05-16-2008, 06:58 AM
I'm an avid reader, especially about diet and weight loss, here's some really interesting books I've sort of stumbled on lately that have made a lot of sense:

Apples and Pears: The Body Shape Solution to Weightloss and Wellness by Marie Savard and Carol Svec

The Good Mood Diet: Feel Great While You Lose Weight by Susan M Kleiner and Bob Condor

Hungry Girl Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-free Eating in the Real World by Lisa Lillien (www.hungry-girl.com (http://www.hungry-girl.com))

The last one is a great site and book, just too much tofu and soy stuff for me.

I'm looking for a site or cookbook that takes regular recipes and converts them to low fat options if anyone knows of one. Like substituting Pumpkin for the fats and oils in cake mixes and stuff like that! The Hungry Girl recipes are like that.

Happy Eating and Reading!
Kim

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1