WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : So....

robbieandlauren
05-12-2008, 05:22 PM
How many people are actually CAUGHT UP on their scrapbooking? I'm 3 years behind.... :( sigh.

cherishbound176
05-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Well, you're not alone. I was you...but I have to say I have caught up. I have 5 kids and I couldn't do "traditional" scrapbooking anymore. I have a blog and I posted about my "conversion"smileys/smiley2.gif I just couldn't get it done anymore....I love the crafting part of it...the thrill of buying stuff, but I just couldn't stay on top of it. So I have crossed over like others into digital, but more story/photo books. Here's the link to one of my blog post that that talks about it.

http://cherishyourstories.blogspot.com/2008/03/confessions-of-ex-scrapbooker-6.html (http://cherishyourstories.blogspot.com/2008/03/confessions-of-ex-scrapbooker-6.html)

I have some other funny posts in there about my scrapbooking stresses. I commend all of you who are up to date on traditional scrapbooking....that is a huge accomplishment.

Edited by: cherishbound176

momstayshome
05-13-2008, 11:27 AM
I don't think I'm ever going to be caught up!

Mary :)

richmontgirl
05-16-2008, 08:16 AM
Is there such a thing truly as caught up? I take way too many photographs to ever be caught up, but I'm glad. I love to scrapbook and I'd be sad if I didn't have anything else to do. :)

(oh, and I have 5 kids too) :D

ZachMadsMom
05-16-2008, 11:34 AM
Now what would be the point of being caught up? Nah, not me. I'm more current but not caught up.

momstayshome
05-16-2008, 02:00 PM
maybe if I wait long enough, my boys will be old enough and they can scrap their own photos :)

I'm still waiting for my mom to give me photos so I can do my albums.
I have 4 albums from my mother in law -I need to redo those....

Never ending, but hey its a fun hobby!!!!

Mary :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1