WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My body is revolting

OrangeSmoke20
05-12-2008, 02:47 PM
Ok so I said I was going to be strict with my diet this week but I didn't want to do it this way!

I just got over a nasty case of Bronchitis in which I still have the cough and I found out I was allergic to Abuterol the hard way, but now I woke up this morning with the stomach bughttp://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley11.gif I cannot eat anything! This totally stinks!

I so pray this ends quickly because I have a whole week full of plans in preparation for Saturday (hubby and my alone night) and Sunday (our anniversary barbeque).

LcMlly
05-12-2008, 02:50 PM
I hope you are feeling better soon!

Craftgrrl
05-13-2008, 02:56 PM
Dawn,
Aw man! What a lousy break! Are you feeling any better? Wish there was something we could do to help - I know this weekend is supposed to be awesome. I hope it still will be!http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley31.gif

deadra
05-14-2008, 06:45 AM
Hey Dawn,

Have you ever tried Advair 250/50? My husband is using that and it works wonders on him! My sister had bronchitis for months...the dr finally decided to let her try the Advair and she hasn't had a problem since!

angienewton
05-15-2008, 10:59 AM
Oh Dawn, I hope you get better quick. Sorry to hear you're feeling blah. Sending hugs your way.

OrangeSmoke20
05-16-2008, 10:12 AM
Thank you everyone! I am feeling much better now. I actually started feeling better on Tuesday but with being off one day everything got crazy the following days....LOL!

Angie...glad to see you back on the boards!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1