WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

homemommichele
05-10-2008, 05:10 PM
Are you interested in a home business but wonder what differentiates the opportunities?? See many ads for the same opportunity and wonder where to go??
The difference is in the attention to training and ongoing mentoring!!

When I started out I had been a Registered Nurse for 13 years. Lots of education and training, but not in computers, advertising, or business!! I did not know one end of a computer from another!! If not for someone who partnered up with me and cared about MY success and personal development....I would Never still be here...working for myself 3 years later!! That is why we Always say we work FOR ourselves but Never BY ourselves!!

I am dedicated to helping my business partners succeed!! YOU set the pace!! New to this and need a full-time by your side "tutor" as I did?? You Got It!! Are you an experienced business owner that would just like to try something different with another experienced partner by your side available always to bounce ideas off of when needed? You've got that too!!
Do you want to work full time and need someone available every day to assist you as you start out? I am here!! Just want to do it part-time along side an outside job to bring in extra? I am here!!
This is my full-time job!! I am now a coach, partner and mentor and I LOVE it!! I am available to my people the better part of every day!! I would love to meet you over the phone, get you the
FREE information about our team and company at no cost or obligation to you and see if this is a good fit for you!! Please go to my website at http://www.workathomeunited.com/homemommichele and request more info today!!

For This Month Earn a GUARANTEED Minimum of $500 for reaching your first advancement!! I am here to help you do that!! Let's Get Started Today!!

Michele

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1