WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : today WW meeting

maryc
05-07-2008, 04:10 AM
hello everyone,

today I am going to go and check out a WW meeting. I am hoping that I can get support and join. But I am going to see what kind of people are there at the meeting and if I like them and I think they can support me I will join. I will keep you all posted.

If anyone can tell me more about WW please feel free to comment here.

Mary

angienewton
05-07-2008, 06:29 PM
I don't do WW but I wish you the best. I'm sure they will be supportive. Let us know how it goes.

maryc
05-08-2008, 03:54 AM
Hello all, today is day one on WW. I did join last night and it looks easy. So here I go counting points. But what is nice is they have a calculator that figures out the points for you. So I bought one and it is really easy. I will carry that everywhere I go. I will keep you all posted on my weight.
thanks to all that have told me about WW.

maryc
05-14-2008, 04:43 PM
Hello everyone I just wanted to update you all... I weighed in at WW and my first week I lost 4.2 lbs. WOW http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley32.gif

LcMlly
05-14-2008, 06:17 PM
http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley32.gif Wow! You are rockin!

deadra
05-15-2008, 09:15 AM
Congrats!!!!

angienewton
05-15-2008, 10:56 AM
Congrats Mary! I'm so proud of you. You had a really good loss your first week. Keep up the great worksmileys/smiley20.gif

foxy4x4
05-20-2008, 12:00 AM
i like weight watchers, its pretty easy and you get to enjoy all kinds of foods. I usually lose 20-30 pounds and either get pregnant or fall off the wagon. if you stick to it and exercise you will lose, also if you stop it and continue to eat whatever you dont gain your weight back as fast as with other programs. I do the points system. however when i did go to meetings, I would say 80% of people did the other program so they didn't count points and I think they were losing more weight. Good luck

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1