WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : GREAT book!!!!

Shannasw
05-06-2008, 09:42 AM
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11256535&search=eat%20this&Mo= 0&cm_re=1_en-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&lang=en-US&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Sp=S&N=4014616&whse=BC&Dx=m ode+matchallpartial&Ntk=Text_Search&Dr=P_CatalogNa me:BC&Ne=4000000&D=eat%20this&eCat=BC|50129&Ntt=ea t%20this&No=0&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topna v=&s=1

veperez
05-06-2008, 09:45 AM
sounds interesting... have you read it already?

Shannasw
05-06-2008, 10:03 AM
sounds interesting... have you read it already?

YES! I couldn't put it down...it's a great reference for taking to the store or out to eat etc....I can't recommend it enough!

angienewton
05-07-2008, 06:34 PM
I saw the author on Ellen a while back promoting his book. It sounded very helpful for those who eat out a lot. We no longer do that so I usually just pull up the restaurant website and nutrition info if they have it. I have heard good things about the book. So glad you find it helpful.

You mention taking it to the store though so does it have a good amount of supermarket foods or is it more for eating out? Now I'm curious.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1