WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

workingwifey
05-01-2008, 04:48 AM
It's true! Just the 2 Daily Surveys(real surveys, not ads),pay $1.60/day, multiply by 30 days in a month, and there it is, $48 a month! It adds up quickly! (Likewise, if you doonly one of thedaily surveys, you get $24.) It's that easy, always free and ages 13+can start now!
There are many more freesurveys, toadd to your CASH earnings, too!

None of the survey money you'll earnneeds to befrom "offers" requiring a credit card and/or having to remember to cancel something by a certain time (but those are available, too).This is only from free surveys and the special 2Daily Surveys!

Pays cash! Payment sentto you with only $10 earned, no charges/fees taken from your pay! It's easy and the support team is quick to respond.

You'llmake 20% of what your referrals earn, even family members! (Ages 13+... so if your children need gas money, they can join, tooand beyour referral!)Also earn10%of what their referrals earn as well as a $3 bonus for eachreferral who earns $10! The highest cash-back shopping is available to members, too!

If you have any questions now, or after you join, please PM me, or send me an email, [email protected] - I'm happy to help withany surveys and/or offer tips,if you'd like. :)
A family-friendly forum is also available.

I'm a regular person, trying to make ends meet. I was curious and very skeptical... I quickly learned itreallyis this simple and I'm so glad I signed-up!

In March I made about $40!For April, by doing extra surveys,my goal was twice that amount - $80!(I actually made$90! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif)The extra money sure does help!

Please consider signing-up via the pencil banner below;Ibelieve you'll be glad, too!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1