WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Julie0725
04-29-2008, 11:20 AM
<DIV id=ygrp-text>

PERFECT BUSINESS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!! :) YOU ARE NOT JUST SELLING A PRODUCT; YOU ARE OFFERING A SERVICE - HOW MUCH FUN!! :) NO BABYSITTERS NEEDED!!
I joined Noah's Ark two years ago, the day after attending my nephew's bday party. I saw an amazing opportunity with great ground floor opportunity potential... I am SOOO GLAD I DID! Within 2 years, I have built a wonderful team of60 girls from all over, growing strong every day, average 8-10 workshops a month and absolutely love it! I have won several awards, including being a crew member with top sales and top recruiter, named rising star in January 2008. I am extremely dedicated to my business and my downline. I support my team 100%. I believe if we work as a team, are honest and help motivate each other, we will all be "sailing to success" in no time. I have a yahoo group set-up for my team to share ideas, forms, motivate.... . the girls are AWESOME and have become wonderful friends. I run incentives for the girls all the time!

JOIN MY TEAMUNTIL 5/31/08 AND YOUR NAME WILL BE ENTERED INTO A DRAWING - THE WINNER CHOOSEN WILL WIN REIMBURSEMENT OF THEIR STARTER KIT!! WE ARE GROWING EVERYDAY AND THE TEAM IS AWESOME!!

WOW SPRING SUCCESS FOR ONLY $29.00!! PLUS, RECEIVE A FREE GIFT FROM ME TO HELP JUMP START YOUR BUSINESS!! :) OFFER ENDS APRIL 30, 2008 - ACT QUICKLY!! :) To join: go directly to my website, click on join my team and I will instantly have your crew member number for your FREE website. You will be up and running today!!
SPRING SUCCESS STARTER KIT PROMOTION
Back by popular demand,the $29 Spring Success Starter Kit!Please note that during the promotion, the $129 kit will still be available for those thatdesire alarger kit option. TheSpring Success Starter Kitincludes:

<UL>
<LI>(1) Buddy Puppy with Stuffing Kit
<LI>(1) Animal T-shirt
<LI>(1) Manual
<LI>(2) Training CDs
<LI>(2) Training DVDs
<LI>(1) Bella Bee Catalogue Brochure
<LI>(1) Cuddly Catalogue – 40 page
<LI style="COLOR: black">(1) $5 Stuff On Us Mini Catalogue
<LI>(10) Stuff-N-Fluff Mini-Catalogues
<LI>30 Piece Mailing </LI>[/list]
Any new crew member that joins under the Spring Success Starter Kit offer can still purchase a basic starter kit and/or any add-on kit during their first 21 days. All Spring Success Starter Kit crew members will have until June 30, 2008 to activate their membership by ordering a minimum of $100 in wholesale products to remain in the system and avoid being purged.

HERE ARE SOME QUICK THINGS TO THINK ABOUT
- 35%-45%INSTANT income - NO MONTHLY QUOTAS
- 35% commission from any website orders and collector's club orders
- Great commissions on downline - THREE levels - IT ADDS UP FAST!! :)
- Immediate roll ups when someone from your downline drops
- FUN FUN FUN
- Parties take between 40-60 minutes
- No prep work needed before parties
- Get in on the ground floor of the company. Some states only have a handful of crew members.
When building a team, you earn commission on your three downline
levels. Anyone you recruit, they recruit and they recruit!
- You get your own FREE website INSTANTLY! Never a fee for it!! You can personalize yourself!!
- No need to find a babysitter - children make great helpers at
workshops
- 100% support - I have a team yahoo group set-up - great team
support - Join: Rainbow Wishes Do Come True - we have an awesome
team!! We are growing strong - I have a yahoo group set up for our team for support, questions and motivation - it is a very active and helpful group!!
- Cruises and other incentives to be won - great company support!! I have won several myself and I was just appointed "Rising Star" for January!! :)

If you are interested please contact me today, or visit my website and click the link join my team today - your website will be instant and I will have your crew member number instantly!

GREAT SIGN-UP INCENTIVES OFFERED!!

BY JOINING MY TEAM AND PURCHASING ANY ONE OF THE ADD-ON KITS, I WILL SEND TO YOU DIRECTLY A BUSINESS TOOL PACKAGE VALUED AT $25.00. I WILL ALSO INCLUDE "20" MINI CATALOGS WITH $5.00 STUFF ON US CARDS TO HELP PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS) YOU WILL BE SAILING TO SUCCESS IN NO TIME!!

ALS0, I GIVE MY OWN 30, 60, 90 DAY INCENTIVES!! !

Rainbow Wishes,
Julie Stackhouse, Independent Officer
https://www.noahsarkworkshop.com/juliestackhouse1455

http://www.noahsarkworkshop.com/admin/banners/Camp-Froggy-Banner-rs.gif
***Our products are tested through a safety testing company in
Enfield Connecticut called Specialized Technology Resources. Six
separate tests are done on our products to insure they are safe
beyond US government standards for children 3 and up.

One of the tests specifically tests for lead in the products. No
other stuffed animal company out there that we know of does more
stringent testing than we do.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1