WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : need more info on WW

maryc
04-25-2008, 06:44 AM
Ok I have been reading the post here about weight watchers. I would like to know more information about it and what it cost to start. I was a member but that was back in 1992 and I know it has changed.

I would also like to know if others think it is worth joining.

feel free to send me a message if you would like to tell me more about it.

thanks
Mary

deadra
04-25-2008, 08:03 AM
Hi Mary,

Yes, it is a good program. I only wish there was one near me. I'd have to go at least 50 miles to attend a meeting, so that's out of the question for me.

In my area, the weekly fee is $12.

I don't think you could go wrong by joining. You will recv a lot of support, nutrition ideas, exercise ideas, recipes, etc.

Good luck to you.

Craftgrrl
04-27-2008, 12:37 PM
Hi Mary,
I did WW some time ago and I loved it, but then I joined the gym and could only afford to do one of them.

In Long Beach, CA it's $14 a week and like $20 for registration (unless it's during free registration). I think when you sign up, they give you a coupon for a free weekly pass if you can't make it but still have to pay. Also, if you buy like 12 weeks at one time, it's only $9 a week.

Good luck!!

Donna

lilmisssunshine
04-27-2008, 12:39 PM
I think it depends on what you need. If you need the support of a group, then I think WW is a great program. I also think that WW is a great eating plan, but you don't really need to join if all you want to do is follow the plan. You can find a lot of information online and I think there are books too.

Love,
Shannon

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1