WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Tony Little Ab Lounge

jennster
04-16-2008, 04:28 PM
I watched QVC for the first time the other day and could not resist buying the Ab Lounge. It is pretty awesome just got it set up yesterday. I was wondering if anyone else uses his ab lounge and your experience with it.

Thanks,

Jenn

angienewton
04-16-2008, 06:42 PM
I think we used to have something similar to the Ab Lounge when I was a kid but other than that I don't have any experience with it.. Keep us updated on it though, I would be interested in hearing about your experience with it.

The product I really want to try sometime is the Suzanne Sommers Thigh Mastersmileys/smiley2.gif

jennster
04-16-2008, 07:18 PM
Thanks Angie. I am going to do my first workout with it tomorrow. I have to say for the money it was a good deal. It was about $150, but you could do $50 monthly payments for 3 months which is nice but it came with the ab lounger, 1 year personal trainer by phone, daily diet plan, and a workout dvd. So I think it is a pretty good value.

This is the first machine I have ever bought so I am pretty excited about it. I will keep ya posted on how it is going though.:-)

Jennifer

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1