WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : curious

KIMMY26
04-15-2008, 10:35 PM
what is this forum about?? is it scrapbooking companies to work for?? do you sell scrapbook supplies? if so i am interested!! i am new to scrapbooking and like everybody does it i swear.can you give me some information..some sites and stuff? is there a start up fee?? i want to know everything there is!!</font></font></font>

KIMMY26
04-15-2008, 11:26 PM
also, i forgot to ask this..does the startup fee include any kits to begin? i have searched around and some companies cost like 150.00+ to join and i dont have that kind of money right now.but i hear that there is a special for like 19.95 or 35.00 or something right now and i want to know if the startup kit is included in that or not..

domsmom
04-16-2008, 04:58 AM
Hey Kimmy26!
Yup...this is a WHOLE FOLDER dedicated to scrapbooking. Most of us here rep for a scrapbook company or another!

Welcome to the folder!
I rep for MemoryWorks....and YES..right now you can sign up for ONLY $19.95 plus shipping of your business supply kit! Normal price is usually $35.00 plus shipping.....but since we are just about ready to get NEW catalogs....they are offering this special!

Feel free to check out my site.... http://vlagace.memory-works.com to see what we offer! Lots of great things for new beginners and seasoned scrappers too! :) Make sure to check out the NEW Catalog Product section to see some SNEAK PEEKS of what's to come in the new catalog!

Just a side note: The sign up special will probably only run through the end of this week.....since our NEW catty is supposed to be unveiled next week sometime!

Please don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions!
Have a great day!

Vickie L

ZachMadsMom
04-16-2008, 07:37 PM
I'm a consultant for Heritage Makers. We are an online digital publishing company. We have a system that is amazing and so much fun to great beautiful digital books!

My site is www.MyLegacyMaker.com. Please feel free to check it out. There are some sign-up bonuses this month. It changes each week. This week it's a free 11.5x8.5 Storybook.

FYP_Tina
04-18-2008, 09:02 AM
I Remember When is another great direct sales company! IF you want more information let me know!

mrg0908
04-19-2008, 12:03 AM
I am not a scrapbooking consultant. It's a hobby for me. Personally I am transitioning into digital scrapbooking, but when I was interested in paper scrapbooking, I truly feel in love with Close to My Heart.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1