WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Weekend Workouts 4/12 & 4/13

angienewton
04-12-2008, 10:42 AM
Check in! Stay accountablesmileys/smiley1.gif

angienewton
04-12-2008, 10:44 AM
20 min. Elliptical
60 min. Spin class (1st time and it was awesome and we did the highest level)</font>

Craftgrrl
04-12-2008, 06:45 PM
SAT.: 64 min. treadmill, uphill at 3.3-3.4 mph plus misc. strength training for 25 min.

SUN: Decided to shake up my workout today, so my muscles won't get too used to my routine! 10 min. warm up cardio on thetreadmill, 24 min. HIIT on the treadmill, 1 set each of the usual strength training exercises but I added weight to each one (for just this time - not going to be the usual weight - it would kill me!) and added two machines to my workout, both of them for my obliques. (Had to bug some poor guy for help with one, haha.)Edited by: Craftgrrl

mommytotwo
04-13-2008, 04:29 AM
Sun: The cardio and ab's portion of Women's Health Perfect Body Workout

angienewton
04-13-2008, 10:07 AM
Sunday-
60+ min. walk (2+ miles at State Park)</font>

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1