WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Vacations become Pay-cations

traveltime
04-11-2008, 10:03 AM
I'd like to let everyone know that working in the travel business is the best and most fun thing I have ever done. I now can travel for pennies on the dollar, work from home and have the time to do the things I enjoy. As people come to my site and book travel I get 60% of the commission. I also get many tax deductions from having a home based travel business, including deducting travel as a business expense. If anyone is looking for a fun way to earn a great income and also finally be able to afford to travel to the places you have always dreamed of, this is the business for you.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1