WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

homemommichele
04-10-2008, 09:51 AM
I want to help YOU work from home!!
Do you like meeting people? Do you enjoy talking to other moms??
Yet dread the idea of day care and leaving your children???? I know I did!!

I started as an RN working in Neonatal ICU. I sometimes do miss the babies that I took care of, but my own keep me plenty busy!! I LOVE that I can talk to people every day and actually help MORE people
in a more widespread way doing what I am now!!

Our business is 1/2 phone 1/2 computer, always Home!! No selling, stocking, running around collecting money, or giving home parties!!

For only $14.50 until April 22.......Try This!! Risk Free....We are so confident we have a 100% money back Guarantee you will LOVE it!! There is NO Way to loose and best of all with a little effort get paid EVERY MONTH RESIDUAL INCOME even if you had a slow month!!

Just go to my website at http://www.workathomeunited.com/homemommichele and request more information, and I will be able to meet you as well and get you earning a paycheck!! At HOME!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1