WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

jackieskreation
04-06-2008, 09:18 AM
Just wanted to say hi. I am married to a man who served over 20 years in the Air Force and is now retired. I also served in the Air Force for several years. We have children who are in the Navy and the Army. My son, who is in the Army, is training for Iraq. Don't know when he will be leaving yet. I also wanted to say how very proud I am of our military men and women. If anyone ever needs to vent or just needs someone to talk to I have always been a great listener.
Best to luck to all.
Jackie

http://crafters.zawire.com/profile/jpattyjack49

Mary Ann Metz
04-17-2008, 10:06 AM
Hi Jackie - I'm married to a man who served 35 years in the Army. He did his tour in Iraq in 2004. His dad is retired Army too. I am very proud of all the service men and women and their families!!

jackieskreation
05-01-2008, 08:51 PM
Hi Mary Ann,
Sorry I did not answer before now. I have not been on alot lately. Been really busy with my business. I know exactly how you feel about our military men and women. I am so proud of them. I pray for their safe return.

Take care,
Jackie
www.jackieskreations.com (http://www.jackieskreations.com)

beachchef
05-06-2008, 04:27 AM
Hi Jackie and Mary Ann - My hubby served in the Navy for 12 years and then we were with the govt for another 9....we've served in the Philippines, Somalia, Russia and Grenada and then NoVa (that to me was hardship - lol). Anyway we are settled now in Eastern NC which is home and are inbetween Cherry Pt and Camp Lejeune where he does contract work. I love it here. I teach preschool and there are 3 daddies of students in my class who are deployed right now. My thoughts and prayers are with these families everyday - especially since it is all around us here.

I'm usually hanging out in the Pampered Chef forum but chech here occasionally. Good to meet you both, Cindy