WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mompenguin
04-03-2008, 05:38 AM
I'm so tired and have sooo much to do. I keep telling myself that I'll feel better after I work out and it will give me more energy to do what I have to do! Which I know is true... I just have to convince my body of thathttp://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley5.gif

Jeannine

Kitt B Fit
04-03-2008, 05:48 AM
Jeannine,

Just do 20 minutes, and switch your intensity (from low to high) every 3 minutes. Low 3, high3, low 3... etc. You'll get an even more effective workout than if you did high intensity for 45 minutes!

When I feel like skipping my workout, now that I only do 20 min, it's not so hard to talk myself into tackling it! smileys/smiley2.gif

My motto: "Do today what other's won't, so you can do tomorrow what others can't." (Like wear a BIKINI!) smileys/smiley36.gif

Have a blessed day!
--Kitt

mompenguin
04-03-2008, 08:03 AM
Thanks, Kitt! I finished my 5 miles before seeing your reply- but I'll be trying that in the very near future!

Jeannine

Craftgrrl
04-03-2008, 08:14 AM
Jeannine,
I was JUST like that last night!!! I was SO tired and I really did not want to go to the gym. But, like you, I did and I even got an extra set in here and there and added pushupsand more weight to leg press but it took me so much effort to get through! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley36.gifI think we are awesome for doing what we needed to do!

angienewton
04-03-2008, 03:26 PM
Great job ladies for pushing through it. I also didn't feel like doing anything today (woke up with migraine and sick stomach) BUT I managed to get my workouts in too. Yea ussmileys/smiley20.gif

OrangeSmoke20
04-03-2008, 09:36 PM
We defintiely know how you are feeling....you feel so tired you just don't want to do it....it is a yucky feeling!
I am glad you powered through and got it done!
Did you feel better after you worked out? I know sometimes I feel so tired and not in the mood but once the work out is over you feel alot better : )

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1