WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Walking w/toddler ?

Jefiner
04-01-2008, 06:51 AM
Now that my little girl is three and getting a little to big for our stroller I don't know how I am going to get my walking exercise. I can't have her walk w/me she'll be tuckered out in 5 min. I need to be able to take her w/me and she loves it too. She's not too good on the bike yet so I can't do that. Do they make strollers for older kids? I don't like pulling the wagon, plus you can't get proper body mech. or speed w/it. Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks

happymommy
04-01-2008, 07:28 AM
Just wanted to let you know, I'm going through the same thing. DS has been too big for the jogger for a while now. He will walk with me...he's a little power walker http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif, but not fast enough and there's lots of stopping along the way! I take him, because it's good for him and at least I'm doing *something*. I thought about the wagon, but am not crazy about that idea either.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1