WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Real Cards Increase Referrals!

Gloria Maruffi
03-27-2008, 04:27 PM
Are you aware that staying on the 'top of the mind' of friends, family members, prospects or clients will build the relationship that you have with them, build trust and show appreciation?

Sending a simple card (a REAL card, vs. an e-card that often gets deleted or overlooked) is fun and easy to do with the right 'tool.'

If you are already doing this, OR if you want more information, please e-mail me. I would love to give you a quick demo and 'gift account' and let you send a few cards. I'll even pay for the postagebecause these are REAL cards that are printed and mailed for you!

Why not consider making some extra money ESPECIALLY if you are already doing this--(even if you are already busy building or growing another business--whether home-based OR a traditional business). This is soeasy to do! Let me introduce you to this great tool, awesomeproduct and time-saving service and THEN you can decide. No cost to check it out. No obligation and I will NOT chase you for a sale (but there ARE 3 options you can join IF you are interested!) http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif

I'd love to hear from you!

All the Best,
Gloria Maruffi

[email protected] (O[email protected])

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1