WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

DebraFerrie
03-27-2008, 10:16 AM
So many WAHMS are looking for a 2nd line of income that wont break the bank and will earn them some good money!

~No high monthly minimums
~Consumable Products that over 80% of homes use
~Lowest monthly minimum to earn onyour team (under $50 ps)
~Earn on your first team member with NO group quotas!
~Earn up to 8 levels deep

So, what is it?
Natural Wax candles and melts, and more
Who doesnt LOVE candles? Even if you don't, MANY others do!! and ours really are the strongest scented ones around available in over 100 true top life scents
PLUS
it gets BETTER!!--------> You don't earn 20%. You don't earn the standard 25%! Not 30%!! Rather, your sale price on a jar is DOUBLE your cost!

That's 100%!!
Really, where else do you find that?

Plus you can retail at salons, spas, home and office parties, craft fairs, fundraisers and more

I've been a WAHM and team leader for over 5 years and would love to have you on my team. I offer as much or as little support as you'd like and I LOVE to see people succeed. I'm a single Mom of 3 little ones and if I can do it, so can you!

For such asmall investment, you have such HUGE potential!

I am on the team of someone earning $40,000 a month! (as per our VP 12/2007)

Come check it out all the details on my site and feel free to PM me or contact me by e-mail anytime.
Best wishes, Debra
www.miabellanaturals.com (http://www.miabellanaturals.com/)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1