WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I do "THOSE" parties ~PP

PDivaVal
03-27-2008, 09:21 AM
Happysmileys/smiley10.gifSPRINGsmileys/smiley10.gif Everyone!
I just wanted to take a minute today to share with all of you the wonderful business of smileys/smiley27.gifRomance! I am Val -Your Passion Diva...and I have been with Passion Parties for almost 4 years now! I have a fantastic family that I am able to be home for...thanks to Passion Parties...and after 10+ years in banking...and dealing with the Corporate world...I can't begin to TELL you how blessed I feel!

If you are seeking an in home party business...where people WANT to have the parties...and once you build your client base...you can easily re-service those clients and continue to grow!! I can show you how to build a successful Romance business with only 1 party per week!

<DIV align=center>Here are some great reasons you should contact me TODAY...
<DIV align=center>
<DIV align=center>*No mandatory Monthly fee's
*Feel good about helping Women rekindle the romance in their lives...save relationships!
*40% Commission from the day you start!
*upto 10% Bonus on your personal retail sales!
*$400 Monthly Car Bonus to use as you wish!
*Earn 15% on your team 3 levels DEEP!
*Offer your Hostess what they deserve!
*5 categories to sell from!
*No lugging inventory!
*Free Website!
*Company to Consultant Specials!
*YES! you can earn your kit!
*In the industry, ask about transferring over!
*FREE Training and Support - Self Paced Classes, Tele-classes , etc...
*Earn HUGE incentives from Passion Parties!
*Earn additional incentives from The Passion Diva team!
<DIV align=center>*No bypass/breakaway Plan
<DIV align=center>*FREE leadsviarotation from our Corporate office.
<DIV align=center>*and SO much MORE!
<DIV align=left>Contact ME today!
<DIV align=left>541/915.5532

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1