WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I am excited about WAHU! W

BurningBelief
03-26-2008, 05:55 PM
Most know me when it comes to Candles, but recently my husband and I decided to GO GREEN with better, safer home products, vitamins and much more AND not only becustomers but team up with theCompany and a Team to build an exciting, rewarding online business!

I had the pleasure of partnering up with the Founder of Work At Home United. She is my sponsor and her and her husband have helped thousands of people work from home while using the Company's GO GREEN products!

I myself have helped many, many people with my candle company so naturally, I wanted to learn and offer my future GO GREEN partners a Team and a SYSTEM that not only would be simple and duplicatable but top notch with training and support and a feeling of "no high pressure". Just people making a difference in other's lives and getting paid for it. WAHU is the answer and I am proud to be a WAHU team member!

Why Work AT Home United?

Integrity

Professional and Friendly

Support tools that are out of this world and very reminicent to what I have been used to in my candle business so it ROCKS! Did I mention it's FREE!

Helpful - I am so impressed with the training!

I took advantage of the $1.00 sign up this month with ourHealthCompany which last only until March 31st! One dollar and a switch to better, safer and healthier products for you and your family - such a win win!

I am inviting you to check it out and request to hear a presentation. OR - if you already know you want to join, fill out the form so that I can get in touch with you!

In these times, it makes SENSE to own your own home business and build that nest egg for the future. Why not see if WAHU and our Health Company is right for you?

I have an excellent reputation. I can tell you, if I joined WAHU and this Company - then there is an excellent and good reason WHY!

I joined because of the PRODUCTS, but what sealed for me was the changes to the COMPENSATION PLAN! As of March 20th theyENHANCED it and it totally ROCKS!

For more information and a call from me go to:

http://www.workathomeunited.com/jeno<

Hope to hear from you!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1