WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

winds7seas
03-26-2008, 02:18 PM
JOIN FOR CASH- Not just another GPT! This is a new site with about 300 members. The manager is very enthusiastic and determined to make the site grow. Obviously the best way to do that is to make it worth your while to visit the site and participate in the offers! That translates into MONEY for most of us. The regular rate for the offers is at least as good as any other site out there, but on top of that she's constantly having spur-of-the-moment promotions adding bonuses for offers completed. I've seen $2.00 bonuses just for completing a quick freebie that normally only pays $1.00! This is $3.00 for an offer that I've seen other sites paying only 25 cents for! They don't pay that much all the time, of course, but these promos and bonuses and contests are VERY FREQUENT!

On the welcome page they claim to pay back 70% of the proceeds to the members. I believe it's actually higher than that! I believe that they're actually paying more than they're making when she's running these promos and paying out these bonuses! Obviously no business can stay in business for very long by doing this, so I don't expect it to be like this forever, but that's the way it is right now! Now's the time to join and reap the benefits of this generosity! You also get a $3.00 sign-up bonus!

http://www.joinforcash.com/pages/index.php?refid=winds7seas

JOIN FOR CASH-Not just another GPT!

--

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1