WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Close To My Heart

*Bama*
03-25-2008, 08:00 PM
Can anyone tell me about CTHM and the cost to start and minimums to stay active etc? I am really looking for personal use as I love the products.

Thanks

momstayshome
03-25-2008, 08:07 PM
HI Frances,

It cost 150 to sign up. Right now, to end of the month, you can also get like 100 plus extra in product for just 20 dollars extra. GREAT deal!!!

If you want to stay at your 22 percent - you need to do 300 every 3 months.

If that doesn't happen, you drop down to Junior consultant status and are at 10 percent. At that you can do just 100 dollars in a year.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Mary :)

momstayshome
03-25-2008, 08:08 PM
http://www.closetomyheart.com/

click on business is blooming and you can see more about this month's sign up special.

Mary

*Bama*
03-25-2008, 08:12 PM
Thanks Mary!

So is the personal discount a set amt then? Or does it vary if you are a cons. vs a j. cons.?

momstayshome
03-25-2008, 08:15 PM
Personal discount is the same as 22percent/10 percent.

Heck, you can even be personal use -do 300 dollars/3 months, do the 100 a year.....

Mary

pinkedout
03-30-2008, 05:44 PM
i tried it as a personal use consultant and it was pretty hard for me to get the $300 every 3 months. I liked the product but couldn't keep up and a lot of people my direction uses Creative Memories.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1