WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

lolah
03-25-2008, 05:03 AM
I feel like crap today. I had such a hard time getting dressed. Some days I feel great and I am super positive...but today isn't one of them!

I fee fat, ugly and totally gross! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley5.gif Any tips?

Kirsty
03-25-2008, 05:42 AM
You are a wonderful person. You have gifts and talents and abilities that the world around you needs badly - and no-one else can offer them except YOU. You are beautiful, special and loved by many people. You are fantastic. You are brilliant. You are wonderful. You rock!

Repeat the 'you' with 'I' and repeat six times a day until you believe it! It's TRUE!

Craftgrrl
03-25-2008, 05:01 PM
Holly, Oh my gosh, you are so adorable it's so hard to believe YOU could feel ugly! But trust me, we ALL go through that. Even my beautiful teenage girls who are so pretty, I can't believe they ever feel like that. But we do. The only thing is that I can say is that I MAKE myself dress up then, do complete makeup, body spray, favorite jeans, etc. It is SO hard sometimes but it does help some. When I run my errands on those days and I forget I actually look okay, any attention I get really does boost me. I think that also when I feel gross and I look in the mirror throughout the day, I see that I don't look as gross as I feel. That seems to help a little too.

JogGirl
03-26-2008, 02:40 PM
You are a beautiful woman! Know it, feel it, say it!

Hope today was a little better for you. :)

angienewton
03-26-2008, 05:11 PM
Hiya Holly! Are you feeling better today? Hope sosmileys/smiley1.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1