WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : scrapbooking

scrappinmetta
03-22-2008, 04:42 PM
how do i become a scapbooking consultant and what are some good companies to work for?

Sharmetta

domsmom
03-22-2008, 06:11 PM
There are many different companies to choose from......you first need to decide if you want to do some stamping in your scrapbooks....if so there are companies for that too!

I rep for Memory Works which is great because they have a little of both! Right now we are running a special! You can sign up for as little as $19.95!

Feel free to email me or PM if you want more information and check out my website too!
http://vlagace.memory-works.com
[email protected]

Good luck in your search!
Vickie

cherishbound176
03-22-2008, 06:23 PM
Are you looking to stick with just traditinal paper scrapbooking or are you looking for any memory keeping ideas...online publishing, hardbound books or digital scrapbooking? Let me know if you're interested in something other than the paper style, I can give you some info on Cherish Bound.

DSVet
03-23-2008, 08:28 AM
I am a Creative Memories Consultant...if you would like some info on a great company, PM me and I'll fill you in!
LisaEdited by: DSVet

ZachMadsMom
03-23-2008, 01:57 PM
If you'd like some information on Heritage Makers, let me know and I'll be happy to provide it. It's a terrific company with an amazing product and mission.

Ookoos
03-23-2008, 10:58 PM
I'll PM you about Close To My Heart.

PJ

btraylor
03-25-2008, 07:46 PM
Pm on it's way regarding Stampin' UP!

craftydelisa
03-27-2008, 09:46 AM
I'm with The Angel Company. You can pm me if you would like more info about them.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1