WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

karmel
03-19-2008, 03:58 AM
<div ="msg" style="overflow: auto; : left;">
<div style="overflow: auto;">
DiamondCreek Candles
</span></font>Unique, Fun, and Much More!
</span></font><div align="center"><div align="left">If you are a candle enthusiast, whether to purchase for yourself or to share with others, please read on!

DiamondCreek Candles offers:</font>
</font><ul> Over 75 scents</font></font> Large variety of products</font></font> Unique Products ... unlike any on the market today</font></font> Your
own affiliate website/store (brand new sites coming on April 1st. Will
include a gift registry, event calendar, and so much more!)</font></font> Phenomenal corporate support and team leadership</font></font> NO quotas, minimums, parties, or other requirements</font></font> 3
Consultant Programs to choose beginning at $5 a month - you decide what
is best for you and your budget. Can change your program month to
month.</font></font> Commission and Residual Income Opportunities</font></font> And More!</font></font>[/list]We are so confident you will love our products and company that we are offering you the opportunity to

</font></font>Join our team for FREE (30-day free trial)!</font> (http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/t122)

Earn 25% During Your Free Trial!</font>
</font></font></span></font>

Candles are a
multi-billion dollar a year industry and it is a fact that 7 out of every 10
households in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">America</st1:place></st1:country-region>
use candles. </span></span></font>

A candle speaks
louder than words. </span>How? </span>Put a candle on top of a cake and it says
“Happy Birthday!”, light a candle in church and it offers prayers, light a
candle in your home and it welcomes friends and family with a warm flame and
alluring fragrance, or get taken away to a warm beach at sunset! </span></span></font>

I am a candle
enthusiast and have been for many years.
</span>The scent of my favorite fragrances filling my home is something I enjoy
each and every day. </span>Candles are also
something I enjoy sharing with my friends, family, and yes even strangers! </span>Strangers?
</span>Of course! </span>I really enjoy talking
about the things I love and candles are one of them! </span></span></font>

You found this
listing because you are interested in candles and would like to either purchase
them for yourself or begin a business from your home - or both! </span>There are many home-based candle companies
available for you to choose so how do you know which is best? </span>I looked for a company that would best suit my
needs and give me the most benefits for my investment. </span>I did not want my investment to be large nor
did I want to commit to sales quotas and minimums. </span>After all, candles are something I love and I
wanted to enjoy my business, not become a slave to it. </span></font>

After much
research, I became an independent consultant with DiamondCreek Candles</font>. </span>The unique look of the candles, wide variety,
and flexibility of the consultant program was very intriguing. </span>I ordered a few candles and received great
service, shipping rate was competitive, packaging was secure. </span>But the question was, “How did they smell?”. </span>The fact that I am now an independent
consultant with DiamondCreek Candles </font>says it all.</span></font>

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/karmeloh/PillarHarvest-1.jpg</span>
</span></font>

Whether you are a
candle hobbyist or would like to begin an at-home business, DiamondCreek
Candles</font> offers an opportunity for you.
</span>Find out what DiamondCreek Candles</font> have to say by visiting my website (http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/t122) today.</span></font><div align="center">ENTER MY FREE CANDLE DRAWING (http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/t122). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!</font>

</span></font>

Thank you for
your interest in DiamondCreek Candles</font>!
</span>If I can be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to <a href="mailto:[email protected]?subject=Candle%20Sa les%20Business" target="_blank">email
me</a>.</font></span>

</font>

</font>

</font>

</font>

</font>

</font>

</font>

</font>

</font>

</font>

</font>