WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New DT rep here in IL

todoe96
03-17-2008, 07:17 AM
Hi. I would like you all to know that I am starting up with Discovery Toys once again. I feel that this is going to be a great opportunity for my family and I. With two small girls at home, it will give them some new toys to play with and me a chance to earn a nice at home income. I am in the process of getting my kit of toys and my business partner and I are going to be putting together a website soon. So, I will post that as well when it gets done. If anyone would like some information on it, please email me and I will get info out to you very soon.

I am also working with a very nice company that can keep your family and home safe with environmentally friendly products. Please feel free to email me with any questions.

Thanks,
Lori

IA4toys
03-17-2008, 11:37 AM
Welcome back, Lori!!

Your two girls are going to love it!!

Krista

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1