WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Memory Works

Achieving Total
03-15-2008, 05:14 PM
Could a Memory Works consultant contact me. I am considering TLC and Memory Works, and I would like a comparison of the two. I am looking for the best fit for my diaper/towel cake business and also handmade greeting cards.
Thanks!
Sholanda

domsmom
03-16-2008, 06:15 AM
I'll PM you right now! :)

domsmom
03-23-2008, 06:31 AM
Hey Sholanda!

Did you decide on a company yet! I just wanted to let you know that MemoryWorks has a sign up special right now!

It's ONLY $19,95 instead of the $35 I told you before! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Vickie

Achieving Total
03-24-2008, 05:56 AM
Thank you for the update, Vickie!!

domsmom
03-24-2008, 06:26 AM
No problem! I LOVE sharing a good deal with others!

Good luck on your decision!

Achieving Total
03-29-2008, 02:47 PM
Hi Vickie, I just joined AC Bailey today, but I am going to complement them with Memory Works. My sponsor is also doing the same. I really like what Memory Works has to offer as well as AC Bailey.

domsmom
03-29-2008, 03:14 PM
Is AC Bailey running a special? I've been looking at them for a while too....selection is a bit different which is always nice!

Let me know if I can answer any other questions about MemoryWorks when you decide to sign up! :)

Achieving Total
03-29-2008, 03:28 PM
Hi Vickie!
I don't know if they are running a special, but I did just join for 15 bucks as a Hobbyist. Their consultant program was only 4 bucks more, but I don't want to have to worry about meeting minimums from more than one company right now.
Oh, Vickie, does MW have "how tos" for different projects or a Yahoo forum

domsmom
03-29-2008, 03:32 PM
That's a great deal for AC! Thanks

YES...MW does have a message board dedicated to consultants only! They have different forums on the board...for inspiration, techniques, and everyone is VERY friendly and willing to share ideas and what not!

I'm off to check out AC Bailey again! LOL

domsmom
04-15-2008, 11:44 AM
So Sholanda....
Just wondering....how's AC Bailey going? Did you decide on adding MW yet or not?

Our NEW catalog is coming out in the next week or two.....and the Blackout Signup Special of ONLY $19.95 will probably only run through the end of this week for anyone else that is interested!

Have a great day!
Vickie

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1