WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : MOMS SHOPPING GROUP!

DebsSLAH
03-14-2008, 07:24 PM
[email protected]

CHECK IT OUT. SPREES, ONLINE VENDOR FAIRS

PLEASE TELL THEM DEBBIE OREILLY SENT YOU! JOIN TODAY!

THANKS, GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BUSINESS!

DEB

bclause
03-18-2008, 01:57 PM
I sent a request to join Deb and used you as a referral. Thanks.

DebsSLAH
03-18-2008, 02:22 PM
Awesome! what company (ies) are you with?

your first purchase will be from me. let me help you find something you really want.

also, then next month you are guaranteed an order, and every month thereafter, we swap. it's a great way to get orders and purchase things you would anyway, but while helping out fellow moms and business ladies.

at first you will be amazed by the amount of emails everyone sends...but you can switch it to "daily digest" so you get a bunch at once instead of every single one.

have you ever belonged to a group like this?
DEB

bclause
03-18-2008, 04:50 PM
Thanks Deb. I'm with Tupperware. I have in the past but I don't remember the name of the group and it was last year.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1