WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

OrangeSmoke20
03-14-2008, 07:21 PM
Ok I went to go to YMCAto sign up but they failed to tell me there was a $100 joiners fee.....but I came home spoke with hubby and although I really feel that our economy is headed towards a depression (A whole other topic...LOL) and I shouldn't be spending any "unneccessary" money I am doing it. I mean I get the pool....that is the bonus right there. If there was NO POOL, I wouldn't join...I would have went to Gold's Gym or something! So on Monday I go back to join!
In addition to the fitness center....I also got the Biggest Loser diet book and the cookbook and it is filled with GREAT information and wonderful recipes....I am definitely going to try the diet and see if I can work those last 10lbs off. According to their "lifestyle" change (yes they use that term in the book) I should lose about 1lb per week....maybe more if I am really strict! So I will let you all know my progress...hoping to see a comfortable size 10 by the end of April (and a new tattoo too)
: )

happymommy
03-16-2008, 02:07 PM
http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley32.gifGo Dawn! WooHoo!

Hey, you're investing in your HEALTH. What's more important than that? Especially, with your fibro...you have to do what you feel will keep you feeling good (which the pool will be GREAT for!). Definately keep us posted!Edited by: happymommy

FV Mom
03-16-2008, 04:07 PM
You go girl! DH better watch his back though...with your new hot bod you're sure to have them men's tryna pick you up!smileys/smiley36.gif It'll keep your DH on his toes!http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1