WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Protein Drinks?

Bev S
03-13-2008, 08:58 AM
For the past couple of
years, I've been doing my best to make sure that I eat protein with
each meal. I've read that by eating protein, along with your carbs and
fat, it helps to boost your metabolism and helps speed weight loss.

Unfortunately it's not always easy to have protein handy when you're on
the run... so I started drinking the Special K Protein Water. I really like the taste of the Strawberry Kiwi smileys/smiley1.gif

Do you really think drinking protein is as good as eating it?

I'm sure it's better to at least drink some protein water than to not have any protein with your meal at all, right?

What do you think?

Bev
</span>

murphyj
03-13-2008, 09:13 AM
Hi Bev,

My daughter has been drinking protein drinks for almost a year now and has lost over 40 pounds she does walk everyday too, but she swears by them. so she thinks that drinking them is as good as eating them, I hope this information helps.

Jim Murphy

Bev S
03-13-2008, 09:31 AM
Thanks Jim, that's what I'm hoping! lol! It helps me get all my water in for the day too, plus the protein... it is expensive though, so I'm hoping someone who is a trainer or someone who is knowledgeable in nutrition reads this and answers too.

I've been exercising more than usual and really hope it works...

Bev

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1