WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Anyone on Weight Watchers?

Princess-MT
03-11-2008, 08:26 PM
Hi,
I was on WW for a while last year and I still have all of my books... I was wondering if anyone had joined this year.. I understand that they have a new way to figure out how many points you are supposed to eat per day and how many additional points you can eat for the week...

If anyone is on WW can you please tell me how to calculate how many points I should eat in a day and how many additional points I can have during the week.. it used to be 35....

Thanks in advance

lolah
03-12-2008, 04:51 AM
I joined but haven't been following the progam. I chose the Core program so I didn't have to count points.

Princess-MT
03-12-2008, 11:10 AM
Hi,

I thought about the core program but I'm afraid of anything where I don't have to keep track of food... eat until satisfied... lol means different things
to different people... If I'm not calculating everything I put in my mouth by either points, calories or exchanges... then satisfied to me means very, very full... lol

It does work... when you are in the right frame of mind and you try it you should do well... Good Luck!!!

I love WW !!!

Thanks...

lolah
03-13-2008, 04:56 AM
Hi,

I thought about the core program but I'm afraid of anything where I don't have to keep track of food... eat until satisfied... lol means different things
to different people... If I'm not calculating everything I put in my mouth by either points, calories or exchanges... then satisfied to me means very, very full... lol

It does work... when you are in the right frame of mind and you try it you should do well... Good Luck!!!

I love WW !!!

Thanks...

I actually thought about switching to the Points program. Not sure yet what I am going to do...

AlexsMommy
08-13-2008, 07:02 AM
Hello,

My husband and I are about to start Weight Watchers. I used to be on the program a few years ago and it was great. Now I need to start up again as I have gained the weight back. Which do people think is better going to meetings or the online program?

Thank You

deadra
08-13-2008, 12:53 PM
Princess-MT: You may be able to find the information you're looking for here www.dwlz.com (http://www.dwlz.com) . Very good site for WW.

Kristin: for those of you doing WW, in my opinion, attending the meetings makes a big difference. It keeps a person accountable plus you'll get recipes, tips, exchange ideas, etc. The meetings are well worth the little you pay.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1