WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Heritage Makers??

RMiller005
03-08-2008, 05:09 AM
Hello,
Is anyone with Heritage Makers?

I would Like to talk to someone about this company.
I am not interested in joining..I am interested on how this works.

Please e-mail me.

Rose

RMiller005
03-09-2008, 03:55 AM
anyone?

JoyfulHome
03-09-2008, 06:36 AM
Hi Rose!

I'm with Heritage Makers and will be happy to chat with you about it. You asked that we e-mail, but I've been unable to find your e-mail address. If you'd like you can send me a PM with your addy. Or, just post here with any specific questions if you'd like. http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif

Basically, Heritage Makers offers a unique online publishing system. Our clients can log in to their Heritage Studio account from anywhere that they have e-mail access. In their account, they can store all of their digital photos and any other digital artwork. Once logged in, they can design their very own memory books, which Heritage Makers will publish into beautiful, heirloom quality hardbound books (also cards, posters, calendars). You have complete freedom of design, starting each page (and the covers, too!) from scratch... or, if you prefer something faster and simpler, we also offer an increasing number of professionally designed templates.

As for artwork... a premium membership enables you to use our ever-growing library of professionally designed backgrounds and embellishments (currently at over 35,000). And with either a premium account or just our basic account, you can upload your own digital artwork... either what you've designed yourself or that you've purchased elsewhere. Pretty cool, huh?

I'm not certain if that's what you meant by "how this works," but hopefully that gives you at least a basic overview. Let me know what other questions you have and I'll be happy to answer them.

Blessings,
Christy

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1