WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Let's Have A Girls Night In!

momoftwins2008
03-07-2008, 05:39 PM
Hey Ladies!! Are you interested in doing something fun that gets the men out of the house???

Then I encourage you to host a party with me! I am a demonstrator for Gold Canyon Candles. If you have never tried them before then I can tell you that you are missing out! We are "The World's Finest" and I back that statement up 100%. We have so many scents to choose from that you will not know where to begin! And thats not all!

If you host a party with me for the month of March, you will get a free candle and a $10 coupon! And definitely donít forget about the host rewards that you can earn just by having some friends over! So please contact me today for more information!

Hope to hear from some of you!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1