WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

simplesahm
03-04-2008, 09:38 PM
I just joined a gym today and need some motivation.

This might sound crazy...but I want to take part in some sort of "before and after" competition.

Do you guys know of anything other than Body for Life that allows you to compete for prizes, etc???

I know I probably sound crazy...but I tend to be pretty competitive and am not usually motivated unless I am challenged by something / or someone.

(A rockin-hot body just isn't enough incentive for me, I guess). smileys/smiley2.gif

Anyone? I am not crazy about the "post your before / after pictures" aspect of it (ewwww) but frankly - I think I need a little wake-up-call, if you will.

Anyone?

FV Mom
03-05-2008, 07:19 AM
Check out www.milliondollarbody.com (http://www.milliondollarbody.com) You can play for free for the daily prize ($300-1,000 and gifts etc) or you can go for the big money, $1,000-10,000 is awarded each month and $50,000-250,000 at the end of the year for the best overall transformation! I won $1,000 back in May and after I have the baby, I'm going for it again!http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley32.gif

jenninsd
03-05-2008, 10:19 PM
hmm not that I know for sure will pan out, but body for life is definitely one that comes to mind.

But good luck with the gym! Why dont you take before & after pictures for yourself, and keep taking them every few weeks, it would be awesome motivation seeing those inches melt away. Maybe you could find a friend who is also losing weight, and do a little friendly competition.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1