WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

winds7seas
03-04-2008, 04:21 PM
The $25 giveaway promotion's been extended through March! I guess these multi-billionaires running this company still have a few bucks left they can afford to give away!

Revolution Money Exchangeplans to go toe-to-toe in competition with PayPal, and are so confident that you'll love their service that they immediately give you $25 to sign-up. They're hoping that you stay with them and use the service, but that $25 is yours, and you can transfer that to your bank account or have them send you a check, or send it to anyone in the RME network. They are also paying $10 each for referrals. They're investing a fortune in this promotion. It doesn't cost a penny to sign up and takes less than 5 minutes, and there's no commitment of any kind. You must be 18 and a U.S. citizen, or on permanent work visa, and use real information, as they are required by law to verify your identity since they deal in money transfers.

<DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto" ="msg">

Please send me your first name and email address as they will appear on the registration and account. I need that to enter into the invitation. I'm strictly in this for the referral bonus, I don't do mailing lists, etc., or deal with anyone who does. I'll delete your name and email from my records immediately after entering them into the invitation.
Please PM me, or email me at:

[email protected]

and I will try to get an invitation to you withina fewhours.

I shouldprepare you, though, that they will require your ss#. You can't register without it. This isn't a fly-by-night outfit so I don't think there's much chance that they will want to steal your identity. Among the company's associates are Internet pioneers Steve Case and Ted Leonsis, former U.S. Treasury Secretary Larry Summers, former Charles Schwab CEO David Pottruck, former MasterCard International President &amp; CEO Russell Hogg, and many more Internet &amp; financial heavy-hitters that it would take a book to list. They're backed by Citi, Morgan Stanley, &amp; Deutsche Bank, and are members of the FDIC, First Bank &amp; Trust, and Fishback Financial Corporations. Not bad references, hey?

--

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1