WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Darleen
03-04-2008, 12:48 PM
Everyone in your family will enjoy our products that are made with natural ingredients. They do not contain any mineral oil or harsh, drying alcohols and are DEA free.

For Baby-Building blocks to healthy skin begins with our Country Bunny Baby Line in Powder Fresh Scent! Pamper your little one with our Baby Lotion Bar, Body Butter, Baby Wash and Body Silk Lotion.

For Children-Do your kids love to paint? (Not for children under 3 years of age) Your kids can paint themselves clean! Non-toxic. Blueberry Blue and Banana Yellow mix to make a great green or use alone. Oooey Gooey Bath Paint comes as a set with foam brush. Ready for your kids to enjoy. Kids can also enjoy their very own Lotion Bar too in a Banana Scent!

For Teens-Your teen will love to sparkle and shine with our Hip Hop Line available in Peach Mango! They will enjoy these fun products! (Adults love this line too!)

For Men-Pamper the man in your life with products in Mountain Fresh Scent or Coastal Blue Scent!

And don't forget to pamper yourself too! We carry a variety of Soaps, Shower Gels, Salt Scrubs, Lotion Bars, Body Butter, Body Spritzers, Shea Butter Gift Cards, Gift Sets, Fragrance Diffusers and so much more!

New Customer Specials are introduced each Month!

Business Opportunities are available for only $89.

For more information on our Products, Specials or Business Opportunity, please visit my Website at:
http://www.jordanrep.com/3755 Please let me know if I can help you with anything.

Thanks forvisiting!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1