WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Banana Boo
03-04-2008, 10:32 AM
Hello, I am just wondering how many of you have heard of At Home America? Until I recently started working with them, I had never heard of this great company or their wonderful products either. Have you ever seen ABC Extreme Home Makeover, did you know that some of the home decor products are donated by At Home America? Did you know that they help raise money for homeless veterans and ALS (also known as Lou Gehrig's disease). How great is that! I am looking for a couple of people that would love to be part of such a great company. You will have a chance at a truly REWARDING career. Imagine working for a company that wants you to put your family first and have fun with what you are doing! If this is something of interest please feel free to check out my website http://www.athome.com/astout . If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I am always happy to help.Edited by: Banana Boo

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1