WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

03-03-2008, 06:47 AM
Live Opportunity Call: Tuesday March 4th at 7PM EST
Join me and other Founding Consultants to find out more about this unique opportunity and answer your questions in a live call. Contact me ([email protected] (skinco[email protected])) for call number and access code.

<A name=OLE_21>Imagine where you would be today if you invested in today’s #1 dermatological formulated skincare regimen for treating acne, when IT first launched...this is an OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /></A>

WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING FOUNDING CONSULTANTS FOR A NEW DIRECT SALES BUSINESS FROM THE WELL-KNOWN #1 DERMATOLOGICAL SKINCARE LINE!

WANT TO EARN A PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME INCOME? This is a ground-floor opportunity with an established clinical skincare line with a large and loyal customer base. Independent Consultants joining now will have unlimited earning potential!

You can get started for as little as $45! You'll receive a business kit with everything you need to get your new skincare business off to a successful start. Optional product start-up kits are available at substantial savings.

Contact me today for additional, detailed information: [email protected] (skinco[email protected])

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1