WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

nikip
03-01-2008, 08:24 AM
Does anyone know if you can really lose weight on the biggest loser diet and have they tried it. I have the book but want to know is it more of a low carb diet and will you gain it back. I need something with plenty of fruit and fresh veggies and variety please any advice on anyones experience

ksbell
03-03-2008, 08:15 AM
I've got the cookbook which explains the eating plan in the front of the book. Basically it is low calorie, low fat with low "bad" carbs as well. Multiply your current weight by 7 and you'll get the calories they want you to consume per day. Also, there's a lot of information about substitutingitems with low fat versions and cutting the white carbs out of the diet.

Hope that helps!
Kim

nikip
03-03-2008, 09:14 PM
Thanks has anyone lost weight on it.

murphyj
03-13-2008, 11:43 AM
My daughter read DR's Oz & Roizen's Books (Oprah's Doctors) "You the owners manual" and "You on a diet" (these may be at your library ) she has followed their directions and has lost 42 pounds in six months and has kept it off,she also drinks a healthy coffee and tea that is available that helps to lose weight,,as her father all I can say is she looks really healthy and she didn't before. I'm not trying to sell you books but go to the library and see if they have them.that way you can read them for free. hope you find this info helpful.

Jim

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1