WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Looking for a company

PCMom
02-27-2008, 02:02 PM
I'm looking for a scrapbooking company that doesn't cost a small fortune to start. I basically want to join for my own personalsupplies and for small parties with friends every month.

Please pm me with information.

Thanks a bunch!

Dee

cherishbound176
02-27-2008, 02:09 PM
Dee, are you looking for traditional scrapbooking opportunity with paper, stamps, etc? Or are you interested in learning about a mixture of digital scrapbooking with publishing story/pics/memorabilia in books? If so, let me know....Cherish Bound provides a way for you to keep a discount without worrying about minimums and workshops to do with family and friends.

PCMom
02-27-2008, 02:48 PM
I tried to pm you re: Cherish Bound but the pm wouldn't go through. Please pm me with your email address so I can contact you...??

Thanks

Dee

cherishbound176
02-27-2008, 02:52 PM
Hi Dee,
I just PM'd you my contact info... talk to you soon!

DSVet
02-28-2008, 05:38 PM
PMing you regarding Creative Memories!
Lisa

domsmom
02-28-2008, 06:31 PM
Dee

MemoryWorks is a great company to join (that doesn't cost a small fortune!) and is perfect for someone wanting a discount for personal use or small classes!

Feel free to check out my website in my siggy line below and I'll PM you too!

GOod luck finding something that works for you!

Vickie L

FYP_Tina
03-13-2008, 07:28 AM
I'm a rep with I Remember When for those exact same reasons!

Feel free to contact me: [email protected] for more information about IRW!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1