WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

jnmurra
02-25-2008, 01:49 PM
I see we're getting some new folks who may not know the rules of this folder, so I just wanted to post about the rulesfor this folder forthe new folks and as a reminder for those who have forgotten.

Directly from Cheryl:

"Topic: No company names in here

You can still have them in your sig files of course, but no company names or products are to be posted in this folder.

This folder is supposed to be a non-business place to discuss and get support for healthy lifestyles. There are plenty of places here on the boards to promote your businesses, this isn't one of them. If you can't talk about fitness without mentioning your products (in any way) then this isn't the place for you.

Thank you. Please send me an email if you have any questions."

http://www.wahm.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=295596

Thanks! smileys/smiley1.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1