WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Friday 2/22-Check in

angienewton
02-22-2008, 08:42 AM
Stay accountablesmileys/smiley1.gif

angienewton
02-22-2008, 08:44 AM
I have to take the day off due to the back issue. I am so bummed because I don't think I'll be able to go to the gym tomorrow eithersmileys/smiley19.gif

mommytotwo
02-22-2008, 09:18 AM
WATP Walk and Jog

IBringTheSpa2U
02-22-2008, 06:18 PM
I took today off. I had an appt. to get my hair done this morning and brought my gym bag with me but by the time I was finished I was really hungry, went home, had lunch, did some work, and never made it to the gym.

Craftgrrl
02-23-2008, 11:11 AM
Aw Angie, I hope you feel better. It's one thing to not be able to do what you need but to have back pain on top of it is terrible.
It looks like Kaye might have been the only one who worked out- haha!
Unless you count walking ALL over the mall like three times!http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley36.gif

Today was a crazy mad day.....I'll get to the gym tomorrow.

OrangeSmoke20
02-23-2008, 01:34 PM
Angie...I hope you feel better! Don't over do it (which I know you won't) because back issues are no fun to mess with.

For Friday....
WATP Walk away your waistline with walk away belt

angienewton
02-24-2008, 07:45 PM
Thanks ladies. I did take Friday off from exercise but as you can see I was able to workout at the gym Sat. and Sun. so that was good. BUT I talked to my Turbo Kick instructor today at the gym and she's not sure I should do the class tomorrow night so I'll probably skip that unless I am totally better by morning. I still have an ache in my back from the muscle pull but it's sooooo much better.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1