WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : CTMH books - I have a question

Scrappin23
02-21-2008, 11:40 AM
Hi all! I LOVE love love love love my Cherish book... and was thinking about buying Imagine as well... and then I noticed that there is a brand new Reflections book. Is it just like the first 2? I was just curious about it because it looks like there are 100 layoutsin Reflections, but only 50 each in Cherish and Imagine. I figured since R is the same price as I, I might as well buy that one. I just wanted to double check that I was getting what I wanted and that the 100 vs. 50 layouts wasn't a typo on the website.

Thanks so much! :)
Melody

CSharpMajor
02-21-2008, 11:46 AM
The Reflections book contains 100 1-page layouts. In the idea book, it also says, "Create the perfect two-page spread for your just-finished page with our comprehensive list of companion layouts". So you can make 2-page layouts with other layouts in the book that will look coordinated.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Liz

CSharpMajor
02-21-2008, 11:48 AM
The Reflections book contains 100 1-page layouts. In the idea book, it also says, "Create the perfect two-page spread for your just-finished page with our comprehensive list of companion layouts". So you can make 2-page layouts with other layouts in the book that will look coordinated.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Liz

CSharpMajor
02-21-2008, 12:04 PM
(sorry for the double posting, my computer was having some problems. :) )

Scrappin23
02-25-2008, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the help. After I went back to re-read the descriptions, it made perfect sense. I just misread it the first time. Thanks so much for your help! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1