WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : question about Close To My Heart

spch_fxr
02-21-2008, 11:11 AM
I am still searching for the company that fits me best and I stumbled upon Close to my Heart. I have a few questions about the company, if any of you wouldmind sharing with me.

Is there any chance that Close to my Heart will go digital in the future?

I consider myself a hybrid scrapbooker, using paper and digital elements on my layouts. This is partially due to my clumsiness with stamps. I prefer to use digital stamps and brushes. Close to my Heart consultants sell and demonstrate tons of stamps. What if stamping is not really my thing? Can I still be successful with the company?

What kind of discounts, commissions, etc. to consultants receive?

Thanks so much,

Kelly

momstayshome
02-21-2008, 11:27 AM
Sent you a PM..hope info helps some.

Mary

CSharpMajor
02-21-2008, 11:28 AM
Hi Kelly,

I love Close To My Heart, it really fits my style. Yes, you can totally go without stamping. They have great paper kits, for both beginner and advanced. They've come out with some new guides for making 2-page layouts very quickly, without needing any stamping. I've been going that route lately, just for speed.

I haven't heard anything about going digital yet.

I'll PM you about consultant information.

Liz

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1