WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

birmingham4
02-15-2008, 07:34 AM
Who do you think has the best line for card making supplies? I love stamps and papers, but I think embellishments are key....what do you know?

domsmom
02-15-2008, 07:38 AM
MemoryWorks has a good assortment of EVERYTHING you would need to make cards, scrapbook page layouts, small projects or anything else!

Feel free to email or PM me if you have questions!

momstayshome
02-15-2008, 07:38 AM
Well being with Close to My Heart -of course going to say them.

They have acrylic stamps. There is coordinating inks, pens. We have cardstock. There is embellishments. We also have card making kits.

If you want more info, feel free to PM me.

~Mary~ :)

birmingham4
02-15-2008, 09:07 AM
Do you have a website I can check out?
Thanks!
Steph

domsmom
02-15-2008, 10:21 AM
http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif hehe YUP!

Just PM'd ya back Steph! Take care of that little one and let me know if you have any other questions!

In case anyone else is looking.....the website is in my sig line below! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley17.gif

robbieandlauren
02-15-2008, 10:21 AM
Stampin Up has a full line of Card Making supplies. They have lots of great card making embellishments, lots of varieties of stamps, coordinating paper and much more.

I think all companies have great things to offer. They all seem to be a little different in terms of the style and variety which is kind of fun. I think it all comes down to your preferences. In terms of Stamps...if you like acrylic then I would for sure recommend CTMH. If you like wood mounted stamps, then I would recommend Stampin Up.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

happyscramper
02-19-2008, 10:59 AM
All of these companies are great. One more I would say to check out is http://www.theangelcompany.net we have a new catalog that just came out. Our stamps are cling and mounted on clear acrylic blocks.

birmingham4
02-19-2008, 11:05 AM
Yes, TAC is very unique. I actually posted under items to trade for someone who wanted wholesale candles through gold canyon. TAC is one of my top 3.

we just had our first ever card exchange last night and it was sooooo fun. We are definitely doing it again and I want to be ready with top products.

Ookoos
03-08-2008, 07:34 PM
I would also like to add that not only does CTMH offer many great products for card-making, we also offer a How-To Program called Originalswithtemplates/instructions on how to make cards! If you have ever seen Reflections, Cherish or Imagine the program is much like them except specifically for cards instead of layouts and includes various card sizes.
If you need any more info feel free to contact me.

PJ

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1