WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Friday 2/15/08 Check in!

OrangeSmoke20
02-14-2008, 10:10 PM
Check In! Stay Accountable! Be Motivated : )

angienewton
02-15-2008, 10:01 AM
I did 25 squats w/medicine ball

As of right now, I am taking the rest of the day off from exercise. Not feeling too good and really want to be able to go to the gym tomorrow and Sunday so I think I'll take it easy today.

elfinsnow
02-15-2008, 01:30 PM
1 mile watp so far.
Terry

IBringTheSpa2U
02-15-2008, 06:39 PM
I did 48 minutes on the eliiptical. I wanted to keep going for another 15 minutes or so, but I had an appointment and had to stop.

OrangeSmoke20
02-15-2008, 11:00 PM
WATP 2 mile for abs with ab belt!

Craftgrrl
02-16-2008, 12:21 AM
Angie, I'm right there with you! Still having trouble with my coughing and I woke up with a REALLY bad headache, which did not go away until just about 1/2 an hour ago. So today was my rest day and I will go Saturday and Sunday and work my butt off - wouldn't it be nice if that could literally happen over the weekend?http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley36.gif

angienewton
02-16-2008, 01:57 PM
Angie, I'm right there with you! Still having trouble with my coughing and I woke up with a REALLY bad headache, which did not go away until just about 1/2 an hour ago. So today was my rest day and I will go Saturday and Sunday and work my butt off - wouldn't it be nice if that could literally happen over the weekend?http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley36.gif

So sorry to hear you're having trouble with your coughing and oh I know about bad headaches. ICK! It would be great if we could literally work our butts off, oh that would be so nicesmileys/smiley17.gif Hope you did ok today (Sat.)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1