WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Wahms, need a 2nd business? ~ss

DebraFerrie
02-14-2008, 06:29 AM
If you are already in a business like beauty, jewelry, scrapping,gift baskets,gourmet food, etc.,this could be great for you!! Why not join our gourmet natural wax candle company? MORE money!-you already have a customer base! Plus everyone loves candles!

You can join for a low fee of 39.95+tx/sh a month(for the candle of the month program) which gets you porducts thatretail for over $62 - a Brand new scent each month. Plus, IF you are a leader, you can start a team and earn on even YOUR FIRST TEAM MEMBER WIth NO GROUP QUOTAS OR PERSONAL MINIMUMS OTHER THAN THE CANDLE OF THE MONTH. AND AS YOUR TEAM GROWS, YOUR PERSONAL MINIMUM DOES NOT GO UP!!!!!

You can earn up to 8 levels deep. 10% commissionable volume(cv) on 1st level, then 5% cv on levels 2,3,4,5 and again 10% on level 6!!! If you know comp plans, you KNOW THIS IS A SUPERB ONE!! Plus these candles burn and smell so fantastic that they sell themselves.
I have a fast growing team and I can offer you as much or as little support as you'd like. We provide company training as well.

And, I didnt even mention, the high mark up!! You almost double your cost when you sell a jar!
With more and more people going "green" and looking for natural alternatives, our virtually soot-free veggie wax (no parrafin!)candles are the way to go
You can sell from home, retail or consignment, shows, fairs, expos, parties, gift baskets, web sales, fundraise and more....

Please see http://www.miabellanaturals.com (http://www.miabellanaturals.com/)
and decide if this is right for you.
I'm always available to answer questions. This is really a great company and can be a big step toward financial success if you choose!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1